Frequently Asked Questions
If you have questions on how your account will run after it has been established, we have all the answers. For any queries we can't answer here, please call our customer service centre on 1300 711 711.
- What are the different card types available?
- What products can I buy with my 7-Eleven Fuel Card?
- How can I order a replacement or additional card for my account?
- How quickly will I receive any additional or replacement cards I order?
- What should I do if my card is lost or stolen?
- What should I do if a cardholder leaves our business or ceases to be authorised to use the card?
- How often will I receive statements?
- What is the billing period on my account?
- What do I need to look out for on my statement?
- What payment methods are available to me when paying my account?
- What happens if I do not pay my account in full by the due date?
- If I cannot pay my account in full by the due date what should I do?
- What happens if I exceed my expenditure limit?
- How can I increase my expenditure limit?
- I don't understand how my discount band has been calculated. How can I find out?
- Optional fees are listed on some statements and reports. What are these fees?
- Are the fees subject to GST?
There are three different types of cards:
- Driver and Vehicle card - This card has both driver and registration details printed on it so only the driver in the given vehicle is allowed to use the card.
- Driver Only card - This card will have a nominated driver with that person's name printed on it. Only the nominated driver is eligible to use this card. There is a signature panel attached to this card, which must be signed on receipt. When using this card, a signature is required for validation.
- Vehicle Details card - This card is specific to a vehicle registration, make, model and colour or just a registration number. The vehicle details will be printed on the card, so anyone driving the vehicle has access to it. This card can therefore only be used in conjunction with the vehicle whose registration is printed on the card. This card requires no signature panel and therefore signature authorisation for use.
Product controls available are grouped into Fuel Only, Fuel and Vehicle Expenses and All products. You can choose one of these groups or your can customise the products within your controls.
A full list of the product options available to your account can be viewed online. Your controls can be viewed and changed through accessing your account online at www.7elevenfuelcard.com.au.
Simply login to your 7-Eleven Fuel Card account online at www.7elevenfuelcard.com.au and order cards at your convenience.
You should receive your card(s) within 2–5 working days.
Simply login to your 7-Eleven Fuel Card account online at www.7elevenfuelcard.com.au and cancel your card immediately, or call 1300 711 711 to report your card lost/stolen.
Retain the card, destroy it and login to your account and cancel the card or call 1300 711 711.
We will send your statements via email (or via mail if you have requested this option) after the end of each billing period. If you require a re-print on a previous statement, simply login to your account and reprint the relevant statement.
If you require copies of statements that date back more than 12 months, call 1300 711 711. Please note a fee of $10 per statement will apply for these requests.
The billing cycle for all 7-Eleven Fuel Cards will be on 23rd of each month or the next business day. Payment is due 14 days after statement date.
- Amount due - This includes all purchases for that billing period and any charges or amounts carried over from previous statements.
- Date due - Full payment is due on the specified date.
- Number of active cards and purchases - If there are any queries regarding transactions, please call 1300 711 711.
- Statement messages - These may include latest offers, discounts or reminders.
- Direct debit - Call 1300 711 711 to arrange set-up.
Payment on Statement -
- BPAY - Biller code: 30619, Reference Number: Customer's ten-digit account number
- Credit card – Login to your account on www.7elevenfuelcard.com.au (Please note that a billing administration fee of 1.3% applies to all Visa and Mastercard payments, and 2.1% to all AMEX payments.)
- Cheque - To be made out to Wright Express Australia Pty Ltd and sent to Wright Express Australia Pty Ltd, GPO Box 5290, Melbourne, VIC 3001.
If you do not pay your account in full by the due date you are in default and we may charge your account a late payment fee.
The late payment charge is an administration fee of $25.00 plus 2.75% per month on the account balance.
Please call Customer Service on 1300 711 711 to discuss.
You must ensure your spending does not exceed the expenditure limit** at any time. If it does, you must immediately pay the amount that exceeds the expenditure limit. If payment is not made, your account may be suspended or closed.
** Expenditure limit – Maximum allowable expenditure balance of the account.
You can login to your account and request an expenditure limit increase or you can call us on 1300 711 711.
Please call 1300 711 711 to discuss with a customer service representative.
Please see our full fee schedule for all fees applicable to your 7-Eleven Fuel Card or alternatively, call 1300 711 711 for a fee schedule to be sent to you.
Yes, GST is payable on all fees.